Your personal information at sunofmradio.com
We may collect, store, and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your computer or Internet-capable device and about your visits to this website & Apps including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website & Apps navigation paths.
- Information contained in or relating to any communications that you send to us including the communication content and Meta data associated with the communication.
- Any other personal information that you choose to send to us.
Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person's consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with the terms of this policy.
How SUNO FM may use your personal information
- The personal information that you entrust SUNO FM may be used for the following purposes.
- Administer our website & Apps and business which includes our advertisement module as well as user management.
- Personalize the website & Apps for users whose channels or content we host.
- Enable your use of the services available on our website & Apps.
- Send you commercial communications.
- Send you marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you where you have specifically agreed to this by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications).
- Provide third parties with statistical information about our users (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information).
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website & Apps.
- Keep our website & Apps secure and prevent fraud.
- Verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website & Apps.
- We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party's direct marketing.
- All the financial information related to ad-based revenue along with statistics of the viewer or audience data will be shared with the vendor only.
Disclosing personal information
- We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
- All your personal data however can also be disclosed to Government or Regulatory, should court order to reveal such information is presented.
Safeguarding personal information
- We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing our website & Apps confidential. We will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website & Apps).
MODE AND PLACE OF PROCESSING THE DATA
Data processing methods
- The data of users is processed by SUNO FM in a proper manner and suitable security measures shall be taken for the prevention of unauthorized access, modification, illegitimate data destruction, or disclosure.
- IT enabled tools and/or computers are used to carry out the data processing which follows procedures and modes of the organization strictly pertinent to the mentioned purposes. In some instances, with addition to the SUNO FM, certain types of people in charge might be able to access the data, who are associated with site operations such as legal, sales, administration, and marketing. External parties appointed that, if deemed necessary by SUNO FM, such as hosting providers, communication agencies, third party technical service providers, and IT companies might also be able to access. SUNO FM can be requested at any time for an updated list of such parties.
- The processing of data is carried out at SUNO FM’s operating offices and in locations where parties associated with processing are placed. SUNO FM can be contacted for any further information.
- For providing specific service to user as requested by the user, data is stored for the time taken to provide the service or it can be stored as per purposes mentioned in this policy. Additionally, the request of suspension or removal of data can always be made by the user.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
- SUNO FM may use the user’s collected data for legal purposes when needed in Court or in the steps leading to a possibility of legal action arising because of improper usage of this application/platform and/or provided services.
- It is therefore declared by the user that the user is aware that SUNO FM might have to provide personal data if requested by public authorities.
Additional information about User's Personal Data
- Upon request, the user might be provided with contextual and additional information regarding specific services or personal data collection and processing, in addition to the knowledge provided in this document.
Maintenance and System logs
- Files might be collected by this application/platform or other third-party services for the purpose of maintenance and operation, with respect to interaction record such as system logs or for the same purpose usage of other personal data (IP address).
Information not contained in this policy
- At any time, regarding the processing and collection of data, further details can be requested from SUNO FM. Find the contact information mentioned at the end of this policy.
The rights of Users
- About the storage of personal data, the users can contact SUNO FM at any time to consult and learn about the origin and contents, for the verification of accuracy or ask for supplementation, corrections, and cancellation. They can additionally ask to transform the data into a known or unknown format or even ask for blockage of data that might have been held in violation of law. SUNO FM would entertain any request with respect to this purpose when sent on the information listed below.
Right to amend the policy
- We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website & Apps.
- You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
- We may notify you of changes to this policy by email.
Third party website & Apps
- Our website & Apps includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party website & Apps.
- We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
Usage of cookies
- Google's use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
- Since ads are SUNO FM’s primary source of monetizing content, the cookies will be served in accordance with the Google AdSense’s universal policies.
DELETING ACOUNT & USER DATA
- Users can choose to delete their Account, profile and its associated information by going to Profile > Delete Account. We suggest, users must do it consciously, as the data after deletion is not retrievable.